How we operate at PAVE SE
We dress to be our best every day!
All PAVE SE scholars must come to school daily in the complete PAVE SE uniform. For a full description of our uniform policy, please refer to the Student and Family Handbook posted here.
- PAVE Southeast Raleigh gives one free uniform shirt to new students to PAVE.
Please visit this page to order PAVE SE uniforms.
We’re dedicated to your child’s transportation.
Bus transportation to and from PAVE is provided by a contracted service, Triangle Transportation, LLC. PAVE SE will provide transportation to students who live within Raleigh City limits. The bus dispatch number is 919-205-8780. Please email email@example.com with questions about student transportation.
- We don’t typically change stops for students, but if you have a unique need, click here.
We provide breakfast and lunch at no cost to keep our scholars fed and energized!
- PAVE Southeast Raleigh partners with the Wake County Public School System for meals. PAVE provides breakfast and lunch to students each day at no cost to families.
- In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
- 2020 Testing Calendar
- Student & Family Handbook
- McKinney-Vento Information Guide
- Bus Stop Change Request Form
- Medical Statement for Students
- Student Uniform Information
- Parent Request and Physicians’ Order Form for Medication
- USDA Regulations
- School Improvement Team Information
- Login: GuestS17770
- Password: GuestS17770
PARENT SCHOLAR ASSOCIATION (PSA)
What is the PSA?
The PSA is founded on the belief of shared leadership and its importance in achieving the best possible outcomes in any situation. The PSA is a diverse group of parents and guardians who come together and use their unique skills to collaborate with staff, families, and communities for the purpose of advising, supporting, and liaising. This is to achieve the ultimate goal of enhancing scholar education and experiences at PAVE SE. This is all done while staying in accordance with the PAVE SE mission and core values.
Why join the PSA?
- Meet other parents and teachers
- Discuss issues or concerns
- Share ideas
- Support and enhance ongoing learning activities for our scholars
- Build and strengthen our school community